- More News and Events
- Modeling Metamaterials
- Free MEFiSTo-2D Classic
- MEFiSTo-2D Plus Version 3.1
- MEFiSTo-3D Pro Version 3.1
MEFiSTo-3D Version 3.1 has been released!
Version 3.1 features many innovative functions. One of them, the first to become available in a
commercial electromagnetic simulator, is the ability to model 2D and 3D
metamaterials with negative refractive index.
Here is a list of the most important new capabilities of version 3.1:
- Metamaterial modeling capability;
- Data export in Cadence Format with ability to generate equivalent SPICE circuits resulting in model order
- Current-coupled embedding of SPICE circuits;
- Batch processing capability from a
command line and automatic export of simulation data for Neuromodeler;
- Automatic screen capture capability for the generation of movies;
- Ability to select multiple objects
in the Tree of Objects using the Ctrl and Shift keys;
- Fill Polygone drawing tool;
- Additional Excitation Function: Gaussian step function;
- Saving of desktop configuration
and window sizes.
We look forward to meeting with present and future users of MEFiSTo at the following key events this summer:
- The ANTEM 2004 Symposium in Ottawa
- The 2004 European Microwave Week in Amsterdam.
More information on these events can be found under More News and Events ....
I look forward to meeting you at one of these occasions.
Wolfgang J.R. Hoefer
President and CEO
More News and Events ....